- Determination of water potability according to RD 140/2003 (about the quality of human consumption water) *.
Swimming pool water (according to the different CCAA legislations):
- Physico-chemical control.
- Microbiological control.
- DQO *.
- DB05 *.
- MES *.
- pH *.
- Total Nitrogen *.
- Phosphor *.
- Conductivity/Soluble salts *.
- Metals *.
- Oils and fats *.
- Microtox method (inhibitor matter)*.
Depurated water control. Determinations required by RD 1620/2007 about the reutilization of depurated water.
- Solids in suspension.
- Organic matter.
Identification of seaweed, nematodes, protozoa and parasites.
- Physico-chemical control in waters.
- Legionella spp and Legionella pneumophila under RD 865/2003*.
- Legionella spp and Legionella pneumophila by PCR.
- UNE 10012.
Environmental quality inside buildings:
- Chemical pollutants.
- Physical pollutants.
- Biological pollutants.
- UNE 100012.
* Tests accredited