The Bioanalysis-Pharmacokinetics unit analyses drugs and metabolites in biological matrices (plasma, serum, urine, tissues) of any animal species. It has proven experience in the development and validation of analytical methods for a great variety of molecules and their application to analytical work, always adjusting to the time frame requested by the veterinary pharmaceutical industry.
We are certified in GLP since 1998 for analysis of drug levels and its metabolites in biological specimens. Recertification July 2007, Certificate # BPLI/0707/008/CAT.
Moreover, the Unit conducts its business according to the following standards and recommendations:
- OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice
- FDA Guidelines: Bioanalytical Methods Validation for Human Studies
- Notice to Applicants Vol.8
- Systems for LC / MS / MS
- Atmospheric pressure ionization (API) chemical ionization and electrospray
- HPLC / UV
- HPLC / Fluorescence
Fields of Work
- Studies of depletion
- Studies of residues in animal tissues
- Research on new drugs